Recent TwitteryMy Tweets
Current Spotify Playlist
- Dollar Shave Club Is Now After Your Ass
- So I Don’t Wear a Helmet. Get Off My Ass.
- Ask George: Who’s the Best Online Custom Tailor?
- Cutting the Cord, Cutting the Cost and Keeping the Content
- A New York Bike Portrait by Dmitry Gudkov
- Bike to Work Week: Arriving at the Office Unscathed
- Work, Inefficiency and the Corporate Hydra That Grinds It To A Halt
- How To Kill It on the Red Carpet at the Tony Awards, Plan B
- The Exquisite Clothes in The Great (and Glamorous) Gatsby
Get the Monthly Dispatch
Tag Archives: shorts
After a witchy winter, spring has sprung, including a little flirtation with 80º F earlier in the week. With the warmer weather come shorts and flip-flops, about which I have some definite feelings I express in this episode. And though I did enjoy the time with my partner-in-crime at this year’s New York International Auto Show, I discuss the vanilla experience of the show overall, which exhibited fleets of boring-looking luxury cars, stripped of all character and sex appeal and … Continue reading
I realize it’s a strange time of the year to discuss swimwear, but I’m off to Key West, Florida for the Christmas holiday, my first Christmas that won’t require coats, gloves and scarves. Instead of sledding, snowball fights and boots, there will be swimming, boating and flip-flops. I’m all good with gear for the trip, including a terrific pair of orange John Bartlett swim trunks. But I can’t help having a chuckle at this vintage ad for Catalinas I just … Continue reading