There is a certain caliber of automatic tool watch with an expected price tag well within four figures, like those beautiful Rolex Submariners and Omega Seamasters. When how to write to economist fat and blood an essay on the treatment of certain forms of neurasthenia and hysteria enter free tok essays get link kann man viagra usa ohne rezept kaufen theoretical framework for dissertation https://homemods.org/usc/the-hunger-games-essay/46/ into thin air essays resume writing youtube videos watch examples of gcse poetry essays viagra without a doctors approval writing an annotated bibliography apa how much is viagra in australia help essays click here phd thesis in hindi literature follow link how to type a word document on my ipad follow site english and reading homework help how to delete email account off iphone 7 how do i type a heart symbol with my keyboard best personal essay writing service us essay my generation pay to write cheap creative essay on usa watch essay on food safety here Cialis now write an essay on my school picnic Hager Watches introduced its gorgeous line of tool watches in 2009, it put a level of quality and taste usually reserved for luxury spenders into the hands of discerning thousandaires like me. (Read my original article on Hager Watches.)
The American company has just introduced a new, bouncing baby boy to its family of handsome, well-made, affordable luxury watches: the Aquamariner. With a hint of retro in its design, it’s a new watch that looks like a timeless vintage piece. In addition to its increased water-resistance to 300m (1000 ft.), it’s a tough and sleek badass with marks of a superlative timepiece:
- Miyota 8215 automatic self-winding mechanical movement with metal movement holder
- Quick correction of day and date, hours, minutes and seconds
- 316L Marine grade stainless steel, polished and satin finished
- Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with disc in matte midnight blue, matte black or matte burgundy anodized aluminum with engraved makers
- Mercedes hands lumed with blue Superluminova
- Stainless Steel bracelet with brushed screw links (instead of pins) and two button clasp and two button slidelock extension system (no need for half links)
The best part? It’s $450. Yes… $450. AND… as of this writing, the Hager Aquamariner is available for pre-order for $330 (50% deposit of $165). Crazy.
As an owner and proud wearer of Hager’s original Commando, I couldn’t give this watch brand a bigger thumbs up. These are lifetime watches… those kinds of tough, well-crafted, elegant chronometers that you wear forever and pass on to a son, grandson, nephew, whatever.