There is a certain caliber of automatic tool watch with an expected price tag well within four figures, like those beautiful Rolex Submariners and Omega Seamasters. When enter site dorothea mackellar my country essay levitra kellogg see watch electricity homework help enter site what is narrative essay form follow url cover letter format for fax sports adventure essay https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/government-resume-help/16/ how long does it take cialis to kick in shaffer essay thesis statement gun control panel cool ways to do your homework professional college paper writers get link homework help kids nuclear power thesis source site 700 million claction lawsuit against viagra creative writing lesson plans for 1st grade free research papers online case study as research method viagra hombres sanos top rated essay writing websites source reasons for cialis failure enter site mba essay services cialis powered by phpbb Hager Watches introduced its gorgeous line of tool watches in 2009, it put a level of quality and taste usually reserved for luxury spenders into the hands of discerning thousandaires like me. (Read my original article on Hager Watches.)
The American company has just introduced a new, bouncing baby boy to its family of handsome, well-made, affordable luxury watches: the Aquamariner. With a hint of retro in its design, it’s a new watch that looks like a timeless vintage piece. In addition to its increased water-resistance to 300m (1000 ft.), it’s a tough and sleek badass with marks of a superlative timepiece:
- Miyota 8215 automatic self-winding mechanical movement with metal movement holder
- Quick correction of day and date, hours, minutes and seconds
- 316L Marine grade stainless steel, polished and satin finished
- Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with disc in matte midnight blue, matte black or matte burgundy anodized aluminum with engraved makers
- Mercedes hands lumed with blue Superluminova
- Stainless Steel bracelet with brushed screw links (instead of pins) and two button clasp and two button slidelock extension system (no need for half links)
The best part? It’s $450. Yes… $450. AND… as of this writing, the Hager Aquamariner is available for pre-order for $330 (50% deposit of $165). Crazy.
As an owner and proud wearer of Hager’s original Commando, I couldn’t give this watch brand a bigger thumbs up. These are lifetime watches… those kinds of tough, well-crafted, elegant chronometers that you wear forever and pass on to a son, grandson, nephew, whatever.