My friend Terry posted this fantastic daily checklist for those of us stuck in isolation during the shit show. I was glad to notice that I already do some things on the list, though I definitely need work on other areas.
When I asked Terry if he made this list, he told me he’d found it on Facebook. So, my sincere apologies to the creator of this very sensible and helpful to-do list for not providing due credit. If anyone knows who wrote this, let me know.
And if there’s anything you’d add, leave a comment!
- Drink Water
- Clean one thing / space
- Tend something growing / living
- Be mindfully present to…
- A sound or song
- A sensory feeling
- Something you see
- A spiritual practice
- Reach out to a human outside your home
- Do one thing to get your heart rate up
- Do one thing you’ll be glad you did later
- Do one thing just because you want to
- Get in at least one good laugh
Thank you, Terry!