Recent TwitteryMy Tweets
- London Spring 2014 Men’s Wear Highlight: Richard James
- Best Dressed at the 2013 Tony Awards: The Winner Is…
- Podcast Episode 13: Looking Good with David Lee Roth and Bad Manners Online
- Suit Up, Chicago
- My 20th College Reunion Experience
- My Father Was An Alcoholic
- Dollar Shave Club Is Now After Your Ass
- So I Don’t Wear a Helmet. Get Off My Ass.
- Ask George: Who’s the Best Online Custom Tailor?
- Cutting the Cord, Cutting the Cost and Keeping the Content
Get the Monthly Dispatch
Tag Archives: shower
After trying who knows how many different soaps over the years, from the most expensive soaps that look impressive to guests to Ivory, I’ve simply settled on what works. For me, it’s Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Pure Castile Liquid Soap. It cleans and invigorates the skin and the senses wonderfully, and it contains essential oils, giving the skin a good clean without drying. I look forward to every shower with it. Like most guys, I wear my hair short, which means … Continue reading