Recent TwitteryMy Tweets
Current Spotify Playlist
- Ask George: Who’s the Best Online Custom Tailor?
- Cutting the Cord, Cutting the Cost and Keeping the Content
- A New York Bike Portrait by Dmitry Gudkov
- Bike to Work Week: Arriving at the Office Unscathed
- How To Kill It on the Red Carpet at the Tony Awards, Plan B
- The Exquisite Clothes in The Great (and Glamorous) Gatsby
- Ask George: Where To Start with Dress Shirts?
- Observing First-Hand How the Bike Trumps the Car in Manhattan
- Podcast Episode 11: Editing Ties by Size and Getting a Good Shave
Get the Monthly Dispatch
Tag Archives: pictures
Ordinarily, you cannot adjust the focus of a picture after it’s taken. Now you can. While a traditional camera grabs a single plane of light, the Lytro captures complete light field data with a single click and no shutter delay. Since Lytro captures all the color, density and direction of the light, the resulting native 3-D image can be refocused after the fact. The square photos taken by the Lytro are small compared to more serious point-and-shoot cameras, and can … Continue reading
Ever wanted to make a photo book out of your Instagram photos? You can. Blurb will take your photos and make them into a physical book. Books are printed in a 7″ x 7″ format, and start at $10.95 for a 20-page, softcover book. Upgrade to hardcover or go up to 240 pages with just a few clicks. Blurb app for iPhone Blurb app for iPad Blurb app online