Recent TwitteryMy Tweets
- London Spring 2014 Men’s Wear Highlight: Richard James
- Best Dressed at the 2013 Tony Awards: The Winner Is…
- Podcast Episode 13: Looking Good with David Lee Roth and Bad Manners Online
- Suit Up, Chicago
- My 20th College Reunion Experience
- My Father Was An Alcoholic
- Dollar Shave Club Is Now After Your Ass
- So I Don’t Wear a Helmet. Get Off My Ass.
- Ask George: Who’s the Best Online Custom Tailor?
- Cutting the Cord, Cutting the Cost and Keeping the Content
Get the Monthly Dispatch
Tag Archives: nirvana
David Byrne blows up the world (under the High Line) (@NYMag) My favorite New York eclecticist, David Byrne, has created a temporary installation under the High Line at 25th Street: a blown-up globe, like a giant beach ball version of the globes on which we learned geography in school, stuffed under a section of the High Line. The temporary installation, called Tight Spot, includes an audio feature (of course) also created by DB. It will be in place until October … Continue reading