Recent TwitteryMy Tweets
Current Spotify Playlist
- Ask George: Who’s the Best Online Custom Tailor?
- Cutting the Cord, Cutting the Cost and Keeping the Content
- A New York Bike Portrait by Dmitry Gudkov
- Bike to Work Week: Arriving at the Office Unscathed
- How To Kill It on the Red Carpet at the Tony Awards, Plan B
- The Exquisite Clothes in The Great (and Glamorous) Gatsby
- Ask George: Where To Start with Dress Shirts?
- Observing First-Hand How the Bike Trumps the Car in Manhattan
- Podcast Episode 11: Editing Ties by Size and Getting a Good Shave
Get the Monthly Dispatch
Tag Archives: madmen
Taschen – publisher of some of the most delicious books gracing coffee tables and showcase shelves today – has released a new collection that will surely be a lot of fun: Mid-Century Ads: Advertising from the Mad Men Era by Jim Heimann by Steven Heller. The two-volume hardcover set features a carefully curated collection of American print ads from the 1950s and 1960s, advertising’s age of the “Big Idea.” The ads offer a snapshot of the American zeitgeist from the … Continue reading