Recent TwitteryMy Tweets
- Best Dressed at the 2013 Tony Awards: The Winner Is…
- Podcast Episode 13: Looking Good with David Lee Roth and Bad Manners Online
- Suit Up, Chicago
- My 20th College Reunion Experience
- My Father Was An Alcoholic
- Dollar Shave Club Is Now After Your Ass
- So I Don’t Wear a Helmet. Get Off My Ass.
- Ask George: Who’s the Best Online Custom Tailor?
- Cutting the Cord, Cutting the Cost and Keeping the Content
- A New York Bike Portrait by Dmitry Gudkov
Get the Monthly Dispatch
Tag Archives: ipad 2
There are lots of stands out there for the iPad 2. Most of them are ugly. Apple introduced the iPad 2 with a beautifully designed and aptly named Smart Cover, available through Apple. The only drawback of the Smart Cover is that it only supports the tablet in horizontal or “landscape” orientation. The folks at Ten One Design have introduced a stand for the iPad 2 that supports it in either the landscape or portrait orientation. It’s called the Magnus … Continue reading
Lately, J.Crew has pulled together some interesting partnerships with some great companies like Adidas, Alden, Barbour, Converse and Timex. Another pairing is with DODOcase, makers of distinctive, classic and decidedly analog-looking cases for iPad, iPad 2 and Kindle. The interior of all of these handsome eco-friendly cases is made with bamboo. The exterior is evocative of the beloved Moleskine books and made with sturdy cloth. I’m kinda partial to the one pictured, which has a faux-leather exterior. The price for … Continue reading
I’m in love with this super-smart bamboo case for the iPad 2… Made by a company called Root Cases. The Bamboo iPad 2 Case is handsome, elegant, durable and made from renewable material. Its sturdy design also magnetically snaps shut, which will keep your tablet safe and in place. It also comes in walnut, and it’ll run you $79. Root Cases also makes great looking wood and bamboo cases for the iPhone and the MacBook Pro. 1% of all their … Continue reading