Recent TwitteryMy Tweets
- Best Dressed at the 2013 Tony Awards: The Winner Is…
- Podcast Episode 13: Looking Good with David Lee Roth and Bad Manners Online
- Suit Up, Chicago
- My 20th College Reunion Experience
- My Father Was An Alcoholic
- Dollar Shave Club Is Now After Your Ass
- So I Don’t Wear a Helmet. Get Off My Ass.
- Ask George: Who’s the Best Online Custom Tailor?
- Cutting the Cord, Cutting the Cost and Keeping the Content
- A New York Bike Portrait by Dmitry Gudkov
Get the Monthly Dispatch
Tag Archives: hudson urban bicycles
Back in April of this year, I had the pleasure of participating in the fashion show at the New Amsterdam Bicycle Show here in New York. Momentum Magazine, a brilliant periodical that extolls “smart living by bike,” was one of the many exhibitors there. Shortly after the bike show, I was contacted by the magazine’s style editor, who asked if I wanted to be included in their fall issue with a feature on other bloggers “who walk the walk,” as … Continue reading
As my friends and readers know, I love my bike. My ride is a Brooklyn Cruiser, which not only gets me around town, but it also turns heads. When someone attractive looks my way, my excitement quickly subsides when I realize they’re admiring the bike. But the bike is more than just a slick way to get around town. It’s also an amazing money and time saver. I only take a taxi under unusual circumstances, and I can’t remember the … Continue reading