Recent TwitteryMy Tweets
Current Spotify Playlist
- Ask George: Who’s the Best Online Custom Tailor?
- Cutting the Cord, Cutting the Cost and Keeping the Content
- A New York Bike Portrait by Dmitry Gudkov
- Bike to Work Week: Arriving at the Office Unscathed
- How To Kill It on the Red Carpet at the Tony Awards, Plan B
- The Exquisite Clothes in The Great (and Glamorous) Gatsby
- Ask George: Where To Start with Dress Shirts?
- Observing First-Hand How the Bike Trumps the Car in Manhattan
- Podcast Episode 11: Editing Ties by Size and Getting a Good Shave
Get the Monthly Dispatch
Tag Archives: handkerchief
Why fit in when you can stand out? A simple little accent like a pocket square is one way to do it. A white pocket square makes a big difference, whether “squared” into your jacket’s breast pocket a la Don Draper, or stuffed into the pocket with the four corners jumping out in a flourish. But if you’re looking for an extra handsome pop of color, Maxton Men has something for you. Among their exquisitely curated collection of men’s accessories … Continue reading
On a recent peruse of the choice goods on Hickoree’s Hard Goods website, I stumbled across these great Camouflage Pigment Print Canvas Pocket Squares. A pocket square is my favorite way to add flair to a suit or jacket. In a culture of over-doing it and going over the top, it’s a way for a man to dress up a suit or jacket with a subtle flourish. The 100% cotton fabric of these originates from Kojima, Japan, and washed once … Continue reading