Recent TwitteryMy Tweets
- London Spring 2014 Men’s Wear Highlight: Richard James
- Best Dressed at the 2013 Tony Awards: The Winner Is…
- Podcast Episode 13: Looking Good with David Lee Roth and Bad Manners Online
- Suit Up, Chicago
- My 20th College Reunion Experience
- My Father Was An Alcoholic
- Dollar Shave Club Is Now After Your Ass
- So I Don’t Wear a Helmet. Get Off My Ass.
- Ask George: Who’s the Best Online Custom Tailor?
- Cutting the Cord, Cutting the Cost and Keeping the Content
Get the Monthly Dispatch
Tag Archives: fitted
As nice as some of them can be, most inexpensive dress shirts are sized in the very general small, medium, large, extra-large and even double-extra categories. Some purveyors have refined slightly further with slim fits. This is all fine if you happen to be the exact sample size of a S, M, L or XL. But a proper dress shirt has more exact size measurements, specifically in the neck and sleeve. While most properly-sized shirts can be much more costly … Continue reading