Recent TwitteryMy Tweets
- London Spring 2014 Men’s Wear Highlight: Richard James
- Best Dressed at the 2013 Tony Awards: The Winner Is…
- Podcast Episode 13: Looking Good with David Lee Roth and Bad Manners Online
- Suit Up, Chicago
- My 20th College Reunion Experience
- My Father Was An Alcoholic
- Dollar Shave Club Is Now After Your Ass
- So I Don’t Wear a Helmet. Get Off My Ass.
- Ask George: Who’s the Best Online Custom Tailor?
- Cutting the Cord, Cutting the Cost and Keeping the Content
Get the Monthly Dispatch
Tag Archives: david klein
The iconic work of designer and illustrator David Klein defined the Jet Set style. Though he created countless designs for numerous industries during his decades in the advertising industry, he is perhaps best known for his ad work in the 1950s and 1960s for Howard Hughes’ Trans World Airlines (TWA). When people refer to a piece of visual media and say it “pops,” this is the kind of thing they’re talking about. Klein’s mix of fun, glamour, excitement and explosive … Continue reading