Recent TwitteryMy Tweets
Current Spotify Playlist
- A New York Bike Portrait by Dmitry Gudkov
- Bike to Work Week: Arriving at the Office Unscathed
- Episode 12: Work, Inefficiency and the Corporate Hydra That Grinds It To A Halt
- How To Kill It on the Red Carpet at the Tony Awards, Plan B
- The Exquisite Clothes in The Great (and Glamorous) Gatsby
- Ask George: Where To Start with Dress Shirts?
- Observing First-Hand How the Bike Trumps the Car in Manhattan
- Podcast Episode 11: Editing Ties by Size and Getting a Good Shave
- Mix & Match with Indochino’s Spring and Summer 2013 Collections
Get the Monthly Dispatch
Tag Archives: cases
L.A. based company Spigen SGP (Stylish People’s Good Partner) designs and manufactures scratch-resistant coating films and cases for mobile devices. They’ve just launched a new collection for the iPhone 4 and 4S called the Skin Guard Set Series. I’m not one for masking the most elegant smartphone ever designed, but this handsome collection demands some attention. The skin guards come in seven different veneers: Cube 3D; Wood (my favorite); white, black or brown Leather; Carbon 3D; and Metal Camagon. They … Continue reading
I’ve said it many times… I’m not a fan of cases that hide the appearance of the world’s most elegant smartphone. Les Forges MDK, however, has created something truly special for the iPhone 4. It actually capitalizes on the beautiful look and feel inherent in the iPhone’s design while putting a classic Apple 128K Macintosh skin on it. No word on whether or not it’s available for purchase, but it sure is a fun idea.
Lately, J.Crew has pulled together some interesting partnerships with some great companies like Adidas, Alden, Barbour, Converse and Timex. Another pairing is with DODOcase, makers of distinctive, classic and decidedly analog-looking cases for iPad, iPad 2 and Kindle. The interior of all of these handsome eco-friendly cases is made with bamboo. The exterior is evocative of the beloved Moleskine books and made with sturdy cloth. I’m kinda partial to the one pictured, which has a faux-leather exterior. The price for … Continue reading