Recent TwitteryMy Tweets
- Best Dressed at the 2013 Tony Awards: The Winner Is…
- Podcast Episode 13: Looking Good with David Lee Roth and Bad Manners Online
- Suit Up, Chicago
- My 20th College Reunion Experience
- My Father Was An Alcoholic
- Dollar Shave Club Is Now After Your Ass
- So I Don’t Wear a Helmet. Get Off My Ass.
- Ask George: Who’s the Best Online Custom Tailor?
- Cutting the Cord, Cutting the Cost and Keeping the Content
- A New York Bike Portrait by Dmitry Gudkov
Get the Monthly Dispatch
Tag Archives: 501
Having recently purchased two new pairs of Levi’s 501® Shrink-to-fit jeans ($66 for both of them, btw), I have finished the first step in Levi’s suggested care steps: “Wear them as long as possible before you wash them.” I’ve worn a pair for six straight days. Now it’s time for the second step: “On the first watch, soak in a capful of Dr. Bronner’s soap for 20 minutes,” which I’m going to do in the bathtub. The hotter the water, … Continue reading
From the Levi’s website: