Current Spotify Playlist
- Bike to Work Week: Arriving at the Office Unscathed
- Episode 12: Work, Inefficiency and the Corporate Hydra That Grinds It To A Halt
- How To Kill It on the Red Carpet at the Tony Awards, Plan B
- The Exquisite Clothes in The Great (and Glamorous) Gatsby
- Ask George: Where To Start with Dress Shirts?
- Observing First-Hand How the Bike Trumps the Car in Manhattan
- Podcast Episode 11: Editing Ties by Size and Getting a Good Shave
- Mix & Match with Indochino’s Spring and Summer 2013 Collections
- UNIQLO x Michael Bastian
Get the Monthly Dispatch
Tag Archives: 2001
Photo Copyright @ 1968 Warner Bros., from CinemaDope.com I stumbled across this black and white photo illustrating terrific detail of the exquisite production design of Kubrick’s 1968 masterpiece. Notice the Bell System “Picturephone” and Howard Johnson’s Earthlight Room. At another angle on this same space station set in the film, there’s a Hilton. It makes one wish American airports looked half this good. Geek, out.