The old school New York diner is an endangered species. Ugly, pre-fab, over-produced chains seem to be the only places that can afford the street-level real estate, knocking down our glorious neighborhood joints one by one. This wonderful valentine to Prime Burger in midtown Manhattan was produced and directed by Ben Wu and David Usui of Lost & Found Films.
Recent TwitteryMy Tweets
Current Spotify Playlist
- Ask George: Who’s the Best Online Custom Tailor?
- Cutting the Cord, Cutting the Cost and Keeping the Content
- A New York Bike Portrait by Dmitry Gudkov
- Bike to Work Week: Arriving at the Office Unscathed
- How To Kill It on the Red Carpet at the Tony Awards, Plan B
- The Exquisite Clothes in The Great (and Glamorous) Gatsby
- Ask George: Where To Start with Dress Shirts?
- Observing First-Hand How the Bike Trumps the Car in Manhattan
- Podcast Episode 11: Editing Ties by Size and Getting a Good Shave
Get the Monthly Dispatch