Fellow native Clevelander Glenn O’Brien, perhaps best known as “The Style Guy” in GQ, talks about his roots, his New York beginnings with Andy Warhol’s Interview and, of course, his inimitable style. Mr. O’Brien is also the author of the ultimate guide on men’s style, How To Be A Man: A Guide To Style and Behavior For The Modern Gentleman (Rizzoli).
Current Spotify Playlist
- Bike to Work Week: Arriving at the Office Unscathed
- Episode 12: Work, Inefficiency and the Corporate Hydra That Grinds It To A Halt
- How To Kill It on the Red Carpet at the Tony Awards, Plan B
- The Exquisite Clothes in The Great (and Glamorous) Gatsby
- Ask George: Where To Start with Dress Shirts?
- Observing First-Hand How the Bike Trumps the Car in Manhattan
- Podcast Episode 11: Editing Ties by Size and Getting a Good Shave
- Mix & Match with Indochino’s Spring and Summer 2013 Collections
- UNIQLO x Michael Bastian
Get the Monthly Dispatch